ASUG BI Webinar List – November 2015
Here the updated list of webinars for November 2015
For all webinars :
- Start Time : 11:00 AM (CT), 12:00 PM (ET), 10:00 AM (MT), 9:00 AM (PT)
- Duration : 1 hour
- November 04 – World Premiere of SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio 1.6
This session will give you a first glimpse at the long awaited forthcoming SAP Design Studio 1.6 release. We will discuss and showcase in detail some of the planned new innovations.
- November 05 – Using SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio for Self Service BI In this session attendees will learn how a company could leverage SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio as an environment to create a self-service BI solution. Attendees will learn about the steps that are needed to create a self-service environment and where the current limitations are by using SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio. This presentation will focus on outlining which components are required to create the self-service BI solution and outline the required steps to create the application.
- November 10 – Self Service and Universal Universe Objects at Phoenix Contact
Empowering end users to develop their own SAP BusinessObjects content is a goal for all organizations. With limited resources in IT and hundreds of users that span multiple departments, Phoenix Contact promotes self-service reporting to meet the demands of an ever growing BI landscape. To do this, Phoenix implemented a standard set of Universal Universe objects throughout their multi-universe environment providing a consistency that translates into “learn it once” and “apply it anywhere.” In this session, presenters will look at how Phoenix Contact provides its Web Intelligence users easy to use, intuitive, and flexible universe objects: Documentation Objects for education purposes; Smart Objects for prompts; conditions and year-end reporting; “User Table” Objects for incorporating custom user data. At the conclusion of the session, attendees will have a strong understanding of how Phoenix Contact provides self-service reporting in Web Intelligence through tried and tested real-world examples.
- November 16 – SAP BW 7.5 Powered by SAP HANA: Feature Tour and Road Map
This session gives you a tour of the latest improvements available for the SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW) application – the sound solution for enterprise data warehousing from SAP. Hear how the latest feature pack offers even more options for optimizing data warehousing with SAP HANA as well as for simplifying data modeling and provisioning.
- November 17 – Just Go Create a Dashboard – Providing Order to a Beginner’s Chaos
You’re brand new to dashboards, maybe even to the SAP BusinessObjects environment entirely, and yet you’ve been tasked to create a dashboard. You have the tools, now, where in the world do you start? This session is focused on the beginner and helping them to understand the architecture and environment of creating dashboards in the SAP BusinessObjects toolset. The presenter will walk you through the architectural stack, the tools available and involved at every level as well as the workflow, steps, and concepts you’ll need to work through to develop all the various components needed for a dashboard and then finally get it deployed.
- November 19 – TE ‘s Transformation from BI to Business Analytics Leveraging SAP HANA
TE Connectivity formerly known as Tyco Electronics Corporation has embarked on a journey to transform the current reporting centric custom datawarehouse (Tyco Electronics Datawarehouse TED ) to the next generation enterprise datawarehouse (TED 2.0) which enables interactive analytics leveraging the capabilities of HANA and the SAP Businesss Objects Tools. We will be covering our successes and lessons learned which include the technology selection process, organization roles , architecture and strategy to transform the datawarehouse to reach new users to make BI truly available for the masses enabling self service . This will include sharing our experience for the selection of the right tool for the right job including a demo of our Interactive Analytics including Dashboards , Data Exploration , Data Visualization and Self Service Reporting capabilities.
- November 23 – What’s New in SAP BusinessObjects Mobile BI
Learn what is new in the fourth quarter release for SAP BusinessObjects Mobile BI. There will be time to ask questions.
I hope you enjoy these session.
Please note, that these are webinars organized by the ASUG BI group and for attending you need to be a ASUG Member.