Asset Intensive Industries seek clarity on ERP & the Cloud, recent survey finds
“There are many options available today for executives to realize the value of moving Enterprise Resource Planning functions to the cloud. Business leaders need to understand the benefits, costs and risks associated with cloud adoption to determine what solution will work for their ERP strategy andbest support their business priorities.” Dror Orbach, Chief Operating Officer, Illumiti
Illumiti, in collaboration with Sungard AS, and Cisco released their joint survey based research paper cloud ERP for Asset Intensive Industries – Driving Strategic Decisions to Leverage the Cloud. According to the survey conducted in late spring this year, over 140 North American business leaders from the Mining, Industrial Manufacturing and Energy sectors indicated that they were not fully informed about the benefits and risks of ERP and cloud adoption.
- Learn business leader’s perceptions of Cloud ERP
- Understand what Cloud ERP is and the different options
- Opportunities and challenges associated with cloud-based ERP
- The perceived benefits of ERP in Cloud
- Factors to consider when determining your company’s path forward