SAP certification program provides the ultimate stamp of achievement for individuals who want to distinguish themselves in the market. These certifications serve as a clear validation of your SAP skills and knowledge.
SAP Education India is delighted to offer the opportunity to be SAP-certified at associate and professional levels in a number of areas in this certification campaign. This offer is available at special price at below mentioned dates and locations.
Fee for certification
Associate Level INR 27,500 + 14% service tax= INR 31,350
Professional Level INR 40,000 + 14% service tax= INR 45,600
Date, location and last date of registration for certification
How to register
Step 1: Access and create your profile using the link below
Step 2: You will receive your application status from SAP India Education of your profile after 3 working days
Step 3: Post approval message from SAP, request you to upload your consent form and payment details at the portal. You will receive detailed information on consent form and payment with your approval mail
- The last date to submit the profiles is 10th November 2015
- The last date to submit the Payments, Consent form and HR approval mail is 20th November 2015
- The reschedule of dates and locations is not possible.
- The specific price applicable only for these drive dates
- The Associate Level Certification Fee is INR 27,500 + 14% service tax= INR 31,350 and Professional Level Certification Fee is INR 40,000 + 14% service tax= INR 45,600
Should you have any technical challenge while applying online, please mail to Technical Support Team with subject line “Certification campaign “ztacert4q15” at email@example.comHave questions about the exams? Call us at +91 80 4082 9000 for more information about this drive.Note:
- The Cloud Certification (SuccessFactors & Hybris) will not be offered as a part of this drive. Further details on cloud certification will be shared upon request. Please write firstname.lastname@example.org
- The participants who have uploaded the profile using the drive link will be eligible for the discounted fee. Participants who upload their profiles through the regular SAP certification link will not be considered for the discounted fee. There will be no deviation to this.
- For any issues on uploading the profiles and technical assistance please drop mail email@example.com
- Kindly click here to know complete process flow to apply for direct certification in India
- Watch video to learn how to register for SAP certification in India SAP India Certification Portal Demo – Direct certification – YouTube
Education team, SAP India