What is going to be change with SAP S/4HANA
Previously I have blogged Future of SAP User Interface with SAP S/4HANA about user interface technologies with S/4 HANA.
Now I would like to give overview of what is going to be change with S/4 HANA, What are the components exist after S/4 HANA.
With HANA data model simplification many SAP products are going to be changed.
Even SAP is giving some of product road maps, still not clear about current SAP Business Suite.
But thanks to SAP TechEd by sharing SAP strategy about other SAP components with S/4 HANA.
What are the components going to be changed?
Here are the components going to be converted with S/4 HANA and some of the components will be merged with SAP S/4 HANA core.
1. EWM, TM, and TREX: S/4 HANA search engine will replace TREX. EWM and TM are planning to move S/4 HANA core.
2. BW & BI: BI will be moved to cloud as C4A (Cloud for analytics). BW – Operational reporting will be moved to S/4 HANA and BW-history reporting stays as EDW.
3. PI: will be converted as PO or HANA cloud integration (HCI).
4. SCM: ATP, Production planning ad detail scheduling will come to S/4 HANA. Demand planning and Supply planning will renew with IBP.
5. SRM: Converts as ARIBA for business network & S/4 HANA for procurement solutions
6. CRM: Hybris & C4C (Cloud for customer) for customer interaction and sales order execution will be moved to S/4 HANA.
What are the components exist AS IS?
1. MDG: It will stay as a separate system as now.
2. EP: Enterprise portal stays and will be integrated with UI front end server.