Cloud Isn’t Coming, It’s Here. How are You Meeting Customers’ Cloud Needs?
Research company Forrester forecasts that corporate spending on cloud-based services, applications and resources will reach $191 Billion in the next five years. This is a huge opportunity for SAP partners to differentiate themselves by innovating now with SAP Partner Managed Cloud.
When you develop a private cloud model you open up a world of opportunities for you, and your customers. You can simplify and streamline customers’ business, while growing your own organization and capitalizing on a $191 billion opportunity. The recurring revenue stream of cloud business also help better prepare and forecast future earnings. You can also:
- Reduce time and effort to transition to virtual and cloud environments
- Quickly respond to and support new business needs
- Radically simplify management of SAP software landscapes
- Reduce operational costs for your SAP solutions
- Benefit from global support and advice from SAP
So what are you waiting for?
If you need more facts behind developing a partner managed cloud, here are a few resources:
- Article from the Aberdeen Group which highlights the value that cloud can give your customers
- Infographic highlights some of the key statistics around partner managed cloud
- Solution Brief provides overview of the SAP Landscape Virtualization Management Software
- Site provides more information
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we welcome the opportunity to help you on your cloud journey. Together we can capture this huge opportunity.