At TechEd 2015, you will be able to visit the User Assistance (UA) teams at 2 locations on the Show Floor:
- SAP Fiori at the Fiori Café
- S/4HANA Deploy pod in the SAP Showcase
User Assistance (UA) is an integral part of user experience. UA provides integrated and seamless learning and help, without the user even realizing it is being consumed.
- includes onboarding, UI content, documentation, multimedia content
- is delivered both in the product as well as in communities and on portal pages
- is tailored to user roles as well as the different devices they work on
We provide UA that is contextual and timely, helping you get users onboard and productive more quickly.
- Getting Started: Check out the integrated contextual user assistance including a Learning App and video.
- User Assistance while you work: Check out our integrated contextual user assistance providing in-app UA and in-app search functionality
- Collaboration: Looking forward, we know how important it will be to collaborate with our users. Provide your feedback on the SAP Learning Room, SAP JAM, and the concept of UA co-creation and we want your input about the requirements to enable such a tool for collaboration with you.
- Need more help: Provide feedback on other UA innovations including interactive graphics and our UA vision.