SAP Learning Hub News – November Update
October has come and gone. Now its time to kick off November with the latest happenings and developments regarding SAP Learning Hub. Check out the SAP Learning Hub News archive if you have missed previous updates. You can also sign up for our email newsletter here to get the news delivered directly to your inbox.
New Live Access Courses
A collection of new courses have been made available for SAP Live Access:
- AC410 – Cost Center Accounting
- BC100 – Introduction to Programming with ABAP
- BC402 – Advanced ABAP
- BC405 – Programming ABAP Reports
- BC410 – Programming User Dialogs with Classical Screens (Dynpros)
- BC430 – ABAP Dictionary
- HR110 – Business Processes in HCM Payroll
- HR305 – Master Data Configuration
- HR505 – Organizational Management
- HR580 – Analytics and Reporting in HCM
- HR940 – Authorizations in SAP ERP HCM
- PLM210 – Master Data Configuration in SAP Project
- PLM230 – SAP Project Systems – Controlling
- SCM525 – Consumption-Based Planning and Forecasting
- BC400 – ABAP Workbench Foundations
- HR050 – Business Processes in SAP ERP HCM
SAP Learning Hub Breaks 300,000 User Mark
Earlier this year, you may have heard that SAP Learning Hub surpassed 250,000 users with the introduction of SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP PartnerEdge. Well, this month we are happy to announce that you are now part of a 300,000 user strong SAP Learning Hub community. Thank you for your trust and support; we look forward to sharing more news about our growing community with you in the future.
SAP Learning Hub Administrator Support Learning Room Closed
The SAP Learning Hub Administrator Support Learning Room is no longer open for further discussion. It is now set to read-only and will be completely deleted by November 30th. Please join and utilize the Welcome Learning Room for all of your support discussion needs!
SAP Learning Hub Content Forecast
The SAP Learning Hub content catalog, which all subscribers can view through the “Welcome to SAP Learning Hub” tile on the home space or this direct link, now has a new content forecast worksheet. Click on the worksheet tab at the bottom entitled “LH Content – FC CWxx” to take a look at what new content is on its way (some data may be missing since these are still works in progress). The catalog is updated Friday of every week, so be on the lookout for weekly developments!
Two New SAP Learning Rooms for Sales and Presales
The new SAP PartnerEdge – Internet of Things Solution Learning Room for Sales and Presales is for sales and presales consultants to expand and trade their learning experiences through collaboration with their peers and SAP subject matter experts. This is the place to go for lessons learned and rapid sales and presales Q&A! Also search for the SAP PartnerEdge – Customer Engagement and Commerce Solution Learning Room for Sales and Presales for issues surrounding customer interaction and transactions.
We wish you a great start to the month!