Dear Customers and Partners,
You may well be aware of our offering of SAP hybris marketing loyalty (Beta) that offers organizations to create cloud based loyalty programs that drives true brand loyalty.
With this blog, I am happy to announce another key aspect of our solution which is the integration of SAP hybris marketing loyalty (Beta) with Hybris commerse suite (Release 5.6).
Through this offering you can plug in the SAP hybris marketing loyalty to work seamlessly with your On-premise hybris commerce suite solution. Also, to further leverage your marketing activities, It offers integration to the SAP hybris marketing. In other words it means that you can get your loyalty information into the hybris marketing and use this information for your further marketing activities in SAP hybris marketing.
The zip file gives you a sample implementation that works seamlessly with SAP hybris marketing loyalty and SAP hybris marketing. It is implemented in the B2C electronic store fronts and provides you (complementary to the existing loyalty administration) with the following features on the B2C electronic storefront:
– As an end user, register for the loyalty program (both for the existing storefront users as well as completely new storefront users).
– As an end user view, while browsing the products, see potential points to be earned.
– Earn points as you shop.
– Redeem all or partially the points in the form of discounts on the order value.
– See the loyalty rewards details in your profile with details of each and every loyalty accruing/redemption activity performed.
– See the loyalty information also in the order history.
So get started by creating your loyalty tenant, download the file and do the necessary configuration provided in the document and experience it for yourselves. And additionally if you want to experience the SAP hybris marketing integration follow the steps as mentioned here.
Please share with us your feedback and your wishlists, so that we can continue to make & offer you a better solution.
COMING SOON!! — In addition we shall have the following features soon
An end user can earn points
– When the user reviews and/or rates the products.
– When the user refers the program to some of the acquaintence who eventually join the program on reference.