1) SSM (SAP Solution Manager) is an ERP System for IT environment
2) Ultimate goal is mastering devil’s triangle
i) Cost overruns
ii) Time overruns
iii) Poor quality
3) Manage all, concentrating on customer satisfaction
Difference between “Delete Row” and “Delete” buttons:
—> With the Delete Row button the link between the document and the project will be removed. The document itself remains available in the SAP knowledge warehouse.
—> With Delete button the ink and the document will removed from the SAP knowledge warehouse.
How to move a document:
1. Select the document.
2. Select copy document.
3. Select right node in process structure.
4. Select Development tab type of document.
5. Select the option Insert as link
6. Select the old document link.
7. Select Delete Row to remove old link.
Scheduling Background Job:
1. Select node in the process structure.
2. Select Transactions tab.
3. Select Job Documentation type.
4. Enter Job name.
5. Enter Job Description.
6. Enter the job step information.
7. Enter all relevant information
8. Fill the job document.