SAP Sustainability Labs Markdorf and Siegen (Product Portfolio)
Sustainability is driving innovation and Innovation is driving Sustainability
Our business experts, engineers and developers have broad expertise in SAP Business Suite, HANA, Fiori and Cloud solutions, including S4HANA. Innovative business models and products are developed in combination with the SAP EHS Management application. Content as a Service (CaaS) production and delivery options, such as Product Stewardship On Demand and Expert Service for EH&S solutions, are cornerstones of our capabilities and incubators for SAP’s cloud offerings.
- But, what does this mean in concrete products?
- How can we help our customers to be more sustainable?
Let us start with some questions to our customers:
SAP is offering a complete portfolio of products and solutions to the market. Many of them are developed in the SAP Sustainability Labs in Markdorf and Siegen. We are the competence center for Environment Health and Safety Solutions, and we are developing these solutions since more than 20 years.
To give you some more insides, we have developed the following list of interesting links:
Sustainability Solution and Services Information
Latest Sustainability Services Training/Info Sessions
- Reducing Operational Risk with SAP Management of Change
- Optimized by Innovation: Industrial Hygiene with SAP EHSM
- Reliance‘ VP Centre for HSE Excellence presents their large scale EHSM Implementation
- Incident Management as a cornerstone for a successful safety culture
And further Sustainability Espresso Sessions
- Recording: Smart Labeling with GLM+
- Recording: Operational Risk Management with SAP
- Recording: Make most of your Product Safety Solution
- Recording: Sustainability Assessment in the cloud with PSN
Here is some feedback from our customers:
Sustainability is not green washing, it is using opportunities to foster customer relationships, to develop new products and to prevent risks. With our software sustainability is a business driver for our customers and is increasing short and longtime profitability.