Your Opportunity to Influence SAP BI Products – Deadline is Almost 2 Weeks Away
SAP offers the opportunity influence innovations for next releases through the influence program Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI). This is the third CEI cycle in 2015.
What innovations are there?
There are as many as 100 projects for which you can register. The following projects are relevant for the SAP/ASUG BI Community Members:
- An Agile solution for the improvement and betterment of customer testing for SAP BusinessObjects BI (only customers can join)
- BI Administrator Cockpit (only customers can join)
- Data Acquisition and Preparation in Lumira server for BI Platform (only customers can join)
- Enable ECU testers of hi-tech industry to make root cause analysis and trend evaluation by Big Data Mining on SAP HANA (only customers can join)
- Enhance and Simplify the SAP BI Schedule and Publication workflows (only customers can join)
- Enhance system availability by isolating user groups / tenants to a particular group of servers in BI Platform (only customers can join)
- Personalized view of SAP Lumira documents in Lumira server for Platform (only customers can join)
- Predictive Analytics on Streaming Data (customers and partners can join)
- SAP BI Mobile Analytics on Fiori (customers and partners can join)
- SAP Wrapper: bringing web data to SAP HANA (customers and partners can join)
- Simplified BI Central Management Console using Fiori (customers and partners can join)
- Student and Learning Analytics Platform (customers and partners can join)
These projects can be found here under the “Business Intelligence” heading. If you find a project that may be of interest to a co-worker, SAP asks that you to forward the project using the “Send an Email” link on the project page.
How can I sign up?
Go to the SAP website to register.
Follow-up after registration
When you register, you will be sent a confirmation from. When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call SAP; at this point further participation is optional. Typically signing a Feedback Agreement with SAP will be part of the procedure.
The deadline for this cycle is November 13, 2015
How do I register on the Customer Influence website?
The process of registration is here online.
SAP Improvement Finder
You can download the latest improvements developed from the various influencing programs http://www.sapimprovementfinder.com
About the Customer Engagement Initiative
SAP wants customer’s early involvement in the development process. Many topics will be opened only for SAP customers, but there are also topics for which the contribution of partners is requested.
Note: The above information was pulled together from various sources: SAP, ASUG and VNSG with some edits by me.
Upcoming ASUG BusinessObjects Analysis Influence Council Re-launch
Join ASUG January 14th, 2016 for the BusinessObjects Analysis Influence Council re-launch.
ASUG members who use or plan to use SAP Analysis Office are invited to join the ASUG BI Community in learning how they can influence the future direction of the software. This is a re-launch of the successful ASUG Analysis Influence Council and because Analysis for Office and the EPM Add-in for Microsoft Office are converging, we also welcome EPM users.
ASUG Influence Councils provide structured forums where members collaborate with peers and SAP solution managers to solve similar product challenges, share ideas, and influence specific SAP products and services. The participant profile includes both IT and business users. This is a unique ASUG benefit to you to influence SAP on future direction.