In a few weeks from November 17-19 the SAP Analytics and Finance community comes together in Las Vegas for SAPinsider Reporting & Analytics / BPC Bootcamp. In the spirit of “Planning Simply and Planning Better” it’s interesting how there is so much excitement around SAP Cloud for Analytics for planning and SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, optimized for S/4HANA Finance.
SAP Cloud for Planning was introduced earlier this year and now it’s a part of SAP Cloud for Analytics which provides not just planning, but BI and Predictive capabilities. With this new cloud based solution users can:
- Simplify – Discover, visualize, plan and predict with all your business data whether you’re in the boardroom or in front of the customer
- Experience – Seamlessly anticipate and respond to new business challenges and opportunities without delay in a solution designed entirely around users
- Trust – Built natively on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform, your data is safe with a SaaS solution from the world’s largest provider of analytics and enterprise applications.
Join me on Day 2 as I introduce, discuss and demo SAP Cloud for Analytics for planning and how it can impact in the most positive ways our friends working in finance.
During the conference we’ll also spend time discussing SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, optimized for S/4HANA finance. For those of you attending the SAP Simple Finance Bootcamp, this will provide a great accompaniment to learn how your current and/or future SAP BPC investment is fully integrated with S/4HANA and provides the ability to perform Real Time Planning.
With S/4HANA Finance, the integration and customer value has become even stronger for SAP BPC.. Customers can work on one SAP ERP powered by SAP HANA, with SAP Business Planning and Consolidation installed directly in this ERP environment. Actuals for data and master data will also be available in true real time meaning that as transactions hit SAP ERP, they are automatically updated in the planning environment. This Planning deployment for SAP Business Planning and Consolidation optimized for S/4HANA Finance, truly highlights the “coming together” aspect of ERP Financials and Planning.
There are a lot of great sessions that will be occurring in Las Vegas as part of SAPInsider Reporting & Analytics / BPC Bootcamp. I encourage you to join me as I present topics such as:
- Navigating SAP’s financial planning solution portfolio: How to select the right SAP solution for your financial planning and analysis needs
- What’s new in SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1: Solution portfolio and roadmap
- Integrated business planning for finance with SAP Business Planning and Consolidation and SAP S/4HANA
- Introducing SAP Cloud for Planning
Looking forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!