Within this blog i intend to guide you to how to visualize and maintain Customer Fields in the EAM Web user Interface.
In the Web User Interface of EAM there has been the lack of guidance of:
- how the Customers are able to integrate the Customer fields which have been added as appends to the different tables
- how to visualize/ maintain the additional data on Task list operation level as well as on PM order operation level.
This now has changed as you can see in Innovation Discovery
- Additional Fields in order/ task list operation Additional Fields in Orders and Task Lists (Web UI)
this can be achieved without any configuration a new tab is now visible
- Custom Fields which have been added to the corresponding tables Customer-Specific Fields in Plant Maintenance (Web UI)
here you need to configure the Web Dynpro Application to your specific needs.
This is described is a step by step description in EAM Web UI Implementation Guide EHP7 chapter 7.1 and the fowllowing ones
The following Business Object are supported:
- Equipment (table: Equi)
- Functional Location (table:IFLOT)
- Notification header (table:QMEL)
- Notification item (table:QMFE)
- Order header (table: AUFK)
- Task list header (table: PLKO)
with these enhancement now the Webu User Interface now supports the configuration of the customer fields. The customer is able to adopt the User Interface to the Users needs.
Concerning the capabilities and possibilities within this Web user Interface please refer to the SDN Document EAM Web UI Implementation Guide EHP7
All the innovations within EAM you find in the Innovation Discovery