November 19, 2015 at 10 AM EST Register
For many insurers, transforming their core operations is critical if they are to survive, let alone thrive, in an insurance market undergoing rapid change. Ovum’s latest research finds that for nearly 40% of insurers, this transformation will take at least two years, leaving them exposed and at a competitive disadvantage to more agile competitors, start-up and new entrants.
Join Charles Juniper and SAP as they discuss the results of Ovum’s in-depth study of the current state of core transformation within the global insurance industry. The study, with input from over 500 decision makers from the sector, examines key drivers, priorities and strategies for core transformation, together with Ovum’s recommendations.
November 19, 2015 at 3pm GMT (10am EST) Register here
Time: 3pm London | 4pm Berlin | 10am New York | 4pm Dubai | 9am Chicago | 7am Los Angeles | 1pm Sao Paulo | 5pm Johannesburg | 11pm Singapore | 7am San Francisco | 6pm Moscow | 5pm Helsinki | 8.30pm Mumbai | 12am Tokyo | 2am Sydney.
If you are unable to join the live webinar due to the time zone you are based in, please still sign up as we will send you a link to view the slides and the full recording after the live broadcast
- Most insurers continue to run fragmented core operation environments with 41% having more than 11 core operations platforms.
- Enhancing the customer experience is the most important goal of core transformation
- 42% of carriers see an “integrated channel” model as the optimal architecture to support their growth strategy
- But 46% of carriers need at least two years to implement this model
- The proportion of carriers in emerging markets using cloud to support rapid transformation is twice that of their North American or European counterparts
- Followed by live webinar Q&A
Global Head of Core Insurance Solutions,