How to enable field LFB1-XVERR (clearing with customer) in Vendor Master Data
In order to have the field LFB1-XVERR available on modifying the vendor master record, there are five conditions that should be fulfilled:
- Field selection ‘Account groups‘;
- Field selection ‘Screen layout Company Code‘;
- Field selection ‘Screen layout activity‘;
- A customer must be specified in the Vendor Master Record;
- FK02->General Data -> Control. In the ‘Account control’ tab, in the ‘Customer’ field, enter the customer number.
- A vendor must be specified in the Customer Master Record.
- FD02->General Data -> Control. In the ‘Account control’ tab, in the ‘Vendor’ field, enter the vendor number.
The same conditions should be fulfilled for the field KNB1-XVERR.
To perform the clearing between a Customer and Vendor, follow the SAP help below:
Clearing Between a Customer and Vendor – FI Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable – SAP Library
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.