HANA Decision Tree
I wanted to let people know about a new tool you can use to troubleshoot issues with HANA. We call them Decision Trees. They offer the ability to go step-by-step through “IF THIS, THEN DO THIS” decisions. We can see this helping in not only troubleshooting, but also configuration issues or any type of procedural steps.
Here’s a quick screenshot of what we did for the embedded statistics server migration.
Please check out what we have right now and see if they can resolve some of your issues! Any feedback is welcome!
- 2222185 – HANA Troubleshooting Tree – System Hang
- 2223237 – HANA Troubleshooting Tree – Embedded Statistics Server Migration
- 2222718 – HANA Troubleshooting Tree – High Memory Consumption
- 2224639 – System Landscape Transformation (SLT) Troubleshooting Tree Create Configuration
- 2224643 – System Landscape Transformation (SLT) Troubleshooting Tree DMIS Install Packages
- 2236896 – HANA Troubleshooting Tree – Hana Update
WE NEED YOUR HELP with new topics to create decision trees on next! Please send me suggestions.
Also, please visit our HANA Product Support Wiki page for a complete list of decision trees as well:
HANA Product Support
Great great initiative Jimmy!
Old but gold query performance evaluation would be neat 😉
Lucas de Oliveira
Impressed, please give us some detail steps and scenarios where we can improve the standards of Information views.
Example : SAP hana sp9, SAP HANA sp10,11 and 12