Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 7 Oct 2015 Wolfgang Blau, the Guardian’s director of digital strategy, is joining Vogue and Vanity Fair publisher Condé Nast International as chief digital officer. Read more.
- 9 Oct 2015 The tech Overload consultant: making a living by helping others turn off their devices. Read More about Digital Detox Company in this article.
- 12 Oct 2015 Staying connected leads to ‘Digital Amnesia’. New research shows most people are unable to recall critical contact details for those closest to them. Read more here.
- 13 Oct 2015 A study has found that teenagers are indeed pervasively immersed in the digital world. But they also found that teenagers’ experience in the mobile world largely parallels rather than supplants their experience in the physical world. Read more.
- 17 Oct 2015 According to a new forecast from Magna Global, digital ad spending in the U.S. will surpass TV as the biggest media category next year. Read more here.
- 18 Oct 2015 The Washington Post announced that it pulled in 59.2 million unique visitors in September, nearly matching New York Times Digital readership. See more here.
- 19 Oct 2015 Where is enterprise collaboration heading? Take a look at the evolution of collaborative processes from genesis to becoming a commoditized utility service. Read more.
- 20 Oct 2015 George Boole’s home city of Lincoln, 200 years after his birth, is set to celebrate his achievements as part of a digital arts festival. Read more about how George Boole’s work on mathematical logic paved the way for smartphones.