How to Get Access to SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud Early Knowledge Transfer (EKT)?
Get a summary of the latest SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud release through the EKT overview documents posted on PartnerEdge (https://partneredge.sap.com/en/products/hbm/implement.html).
SAP provides ‘Early Knowledge Transfer‘ (EKT – previously known as RKT), an enablement offering for innovations, which gives customers, partners and SAP teams a head start to adopting a new product release. EKT materials are available externally to customers and partners through the SAP Learning Hub – learn more here: http://service.sap.com/ekt.
In response to the many recent questions from partners on how get access to the EKT for SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud, we thought of creating this step-by-step guide:
- As a partner, you first need to subscribe to SAP Learning Hub: http://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub -> SAP Learning Hub, partner edition (HUB030) – https://training.sap.com/shop/course/hub030-sap-learning-hub-partner-edition-learninghub-010-us-en/
- Once you have registered:
- Log in to http://training.sap.com with your S user ID and your password.
- Find your Learning Hub subscription at the upper right of the window: My Account > My Training. (If you face any issue, please refer to the Registration/Access Guide – https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012002523100000886992015E.pdf)
- Press the button “Go to Learning Hub”
- In SAP Learning Hub, choose “Learning Content” from the “Home” menu
- Search for the Course ID: EKT_CUSTENG11CONS
- Click on “SAP Hybris Marketing: Learning Map for Consultants“
- Review and start the course to view the EKT materials: [In this case for the 1508 release, but new EKT materials are posted quarterly with each new release]
Great, thanks for sharing that
Thank you very much for the info. I do have a question as a partner, do we need to pay for the HUB030 registration?
I think so...
Thanks Anik, this is truly a valuable source for our customers and partners! Kind regards, Sven