International SAP Conference for Utilities – AGENDA LIVE
Dear Utilities Community,
With less than 3 month to go for our next International SAP Conference for Utilities, we are excited to let you know that the agenda is live!
Download the brochure now and find below some highlights of the upcoming International SAP Conference for Utilities event.
Taking place in The Hague, The Netherlands on April 11 – 13, 2016, next year’s event will include the following:
- Extensive pre-conference workshops will take place over full and half days and cover a range of utilities industry solutions from SAP in-depth. For a full list of workshops, please click here.
- SAP keynote presentations from Franck Cohen, Henry Bailey, and Peter Maier will outline the latest innovations and industry vision from SAP.
- Customer case studies from across the utilities industry will offer real-life experiences and insights from your peers. Already confirmed are industry names such as SnoPUD, EDP, SA Power Networks, Alliander, Gelsenwasser, ESKOM, TEPCO and more
- Break-out tracks focusing on the Value of Platform, The Digital Customer Innovation, Internet of Things, Re-imagining Business and Digitalized Assets. Hear focused customer case studies and get expert updates on SAP solutions.
- Live demos, microforums, and a vibrant partner exhibition will allow you to make the most of the networking breaks.
Looking forward to seeing you in The Hague & don’t miss to Register Now!
Follow me on Twitter to get the latest news about the event: @MelanieFiolka