Integral Collaboration – Conclusion : the aggregate value
The big secret is this: the collaboration is no longer local but global, integral.
Today, social networks demonstrate the strength that has always existed within the human being – freedom of choice and of movement,
where and when you want. Accessibility and mobility boost freedom of expression and opinion making them universal rights.
However, some questions arise:
• Are both the freedom of choice and of movement available to all?
• Is the accessibility feasible at all and it’s an universal right?
• Is the digital inclusion a priority?
• Have people, in practice, the right to freedom and access to the knowledge assured?
• Have people, in fact, the right to generate collaborative knowledge and share it?
If all questions above are yes, then the social networks have a very important social function: adding value where digital inclusion is
also a driving force of social inclusion.