Visit the SUSE® SAP team at SAP TechEd in booth 167.
You’ll have an opportunity to talk face-to-face about SAP on Linux with our experts from Engineering, Professional Services, Alliances and North America Sales. You’ll can also find out why SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is the leading platform for SAP solutions on Linux and the recommended and supported OS of choice for SAP HANA on premise and in the cloud.
Also, join us in the exciting events we’re planning:
Wednesday, November 21, 11:40am (Bellini 2103)
- Topic: Automating SAP HANA System Replication with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Application on premise and in the AWS Cloud
- Speaker: Markus Guertler, SUSE Senior Architect for SAP
Thursday, November 22, 2pm (Bellini 2103)
- Topic: Choose the Right Platform for Your SAP HANA Strategy from IBM and SUSE
- Speaker: Mike Friesenegger, SUSE Technology Strategist
Tuesday, November 20, 1pm (Lounge 7, Show Floor)
- Topic: Linux Kernel Live Patching in SUSE Linux Enterprise for SAP Applications 12
- Speaker: Sean Rickerd, Technical SUSE Sales Specialist
Wednesday, November 21, 1pm (Lounge 7, Show Floor)
- Using SUSE Manager to manage & optimize the SAP system landscape
- Speakers: Jeff Lindholm, Niel Bornsten, SUSE Technical Sales Specialists
Thursday, November 22, 10:30 (Intel Booth #161)
- Topic: Towards Zero Downtime for SAP HANA
- Speaker: Jeff Lindholm, Linux Technology Specialist
You’ll have time to talk to our experts about how SUSE brings you enterprise-level reliability, availability, scalability, manageability and security for SAP HANA with
our leading and innovative technology solutions and best practices. You can also learn about live system patching without rebooting to save the cost of downtime and increase service availability and why the operating system matters in reducing downtime in both planned and unplanned service interruptions.
If you are planning to move to the cloud, learn how SAP customers can manage private clouds across mixed hypervisors (including KVM, Xen, Hyper-V and VMware ESXi) using SUSE OpenStack Cloud . If you are planning to leverage the public cloud, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Application is now available on Amazon Web Services.