Business networks open up tremendous new opportunities to build a modern IT platform – one that enables businesses to simplify connectivity, digitize processes, collaborate with partners around the globe, reduce operating costs, and drive innovation. But not just any network – the Ariba Network.
Don’t miss this webinar on Thursday, November 12 to hear IDC present the findings from their research report “Business Networks: The Next Wave of Innovation”. You’ll see how Honeywell Performance Materials & Technologies is maximizing performance, improving visibility into critical procurement processes, and controlling non-contracted spend on the Ariba Network.
You’ll learn how Honeywell:
- Streamlined procurement processes – for direct and indirect materials
- Achieved real-time visibility into all key transaction documents – from PO to payment
- Lowered invoice processing costs
- Worked with implementation partner, NTT Data, for a successful integration with legacy systems
Register now to find out how business networks are driving innovation and creating unprecedented opportunities to strengthen competitive advantage.
Date: Thursday, November 12, 2015
Time: 11:00 a.m. CT
- Robert Mihalko, Vice President, Ariba Network Marketing, Ariba
- Michael Fauscette, Group Vice President, Software Business Solutions, IDC
- Baskar Radhakrishnan, Director, Ariba Practice – Enterprise Services, NTT DATA
- Sri Panamgipalli, IT Manager – Order to Cash / Procurement, Honeywell Performance Materials & Technologies