Limited Edition #CatchAMentor Mission Badges at #SAPtd
**UPDATE** Due to the popularity of the Catch-A-Mentor mission, we’re making the Catch-A-Mentor and Know-A-Mentor missions available for the whole of 2016! 😆
One of the top reasons why people attend SAP TechEd is to “network” with others SAP users, fellow attendees, experts and SAP Partners. This year, we’re making it fun (and rewarding) for SAP TechEd attendees to network with SAP Mentors, our community’s experts and top influencers.
Are you ready?! There will be 2 missions for you to earn limited edition SCN badges (and points), and an onsite challenge for you to score SAP Store discounts and tickets to the hottest shows in town!
[Catch a Mentor] + [Know a Mentor] Missions
- Take a Selfie with a SAP Mentor
- Post the Selfie in this document
- (Optional: Tweet out your selfie with #CatchaMentor #SAPtd)
- Start a conversation with a SAP Mentor
- Post a short blog about what you learned from the SAP Mentor in the SAP TechEd space
- Post the link to your blog in this document
Note: Although you’re encouraged to do multiple selfies and blogs, you can only earn 1 of each badge.
[Mentor 5-Star Challenge]
Are you ready for more goodies?!
While you’re introducing yourself to SAP Mentors and becoming BFFs at SAP TechEd, enter the Mentor 5-Star Challenge, to get discounts to SAP Store and win Cirque de Soleil show tickets (Las Vegas) or other major event tickets (Barcelona).
Here what you have to do:
- Each time you meet a SAP Mentor, ask them for a sticker to stick onto the back of your business card.
- After you’ve received 5 stickers, you can drop your card into a fishbowl at the SAP Mentor Meeting Room (located in the Hang Out zone on the TechEd showfloor).
- At the end of each day, go to the following places to attend the drawing:
|Tuesday Oct 20, 5:00 pm, Mentor Meeting Room (2 tickets to “O” at Bellagio)|
|Wednesday Oct 21, ~7:30 pm during SAP Mentors Jam Band, Showfloor Hall C (2 tickets to Zarkana at ARIA Resort & Casino)|
|Thursday Oct 22, 5:00 pm, Mentor Meeting Room (2 tickets to Zumanity at New York-New York Hotel & Casino)|
|Tuesday Nov 10, ~7:00 pm during SAP Mentors Jam Band, Hall 6 Foyer of Keynote (EMEA Tickets Q1 TBD)|
|Wednesday Nov 11, 5:00 pm, Mentor Meeting Room (EMEA Tickets Q1 TBD)|
|Thursday Nov 12, 5:00 pm, Mentor Meeting Room (EMEA Tickets Q1 TBD)|
Bonus: SAP Mentors will also have a voucher code (and QR code) for you to receive 20% discount from the SAP Store.
Tip: The best places to find and meet SAP Mentors is in the SAP Mentors Room (Hang Out area on show floor), or at the SAP Networking Lounges. These are the Mentor Open House hours at the Mentor meeting room:
- Tuesday Oct 20, 2:30-3:30 pm
- Wednesday Oct 21, 2:30-3:30 pm
- Thursday Oct 22, 11:30-12:30 pm, 2:00-4:00 pm
- Tuesday Nov 10, 13-14h
- Wednesday Nov, 11-12 h
- Thursday Nov 12, 16-17h
Thanks to the following teams for making this possible:
SAP Store Team
SAP Sponsorship Team