How to set up a Schedule for Maintenance Plan
One you have created a Maintenance Plan you can set up a MDRO run to create a schedule for the maintenance plan as described below.
(For an overview of Maintenance Plan, check this link –
- Go to Administrator -> Service and Social -> Measurements and Maintenance -> Configure Maintenance Plan Runs
2. Go to New and choose New Mass Data Run Object Template Run
3. Provide the Run ID and Description. On the Select By MDRO ID tab, Add Row and give the Run ID in the Lower Boundary MDRO ID. You can also add a row on the Select By Maintenance Plan Status tab and choose the status in the Lower Boundary, for example Active.
4. Once done, choose Set to Active
5. Next, schedule the job. You can set a recurrence, for example to run the job weekly, monthly etc. and end after a certain time period.
6. Go to the Maintenance Plan and assign the MDRO Run ID in the Maintenance Plan.
Now the job runs as per the schedule and if all the conditions defined are met, the ticket will be created.
Thanks for sharing Anshika 🙂
how to get that cockpit ??