Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 25 Sep 2015 Reports say ESPN will lay off up to 300 people and vastly change its flagship “SportsCenter” show. Check out full report.
- 26 Sep 2015 Talent shortage and lacking training programs have put UK’s fastest-growing digital economy at risk. Read more
- 28 Sep 2015 To veteran media watcher, the Daily News layoffs means the digital shift in the newspapers across the country has finally arrived in force in nation’s media capital. Read more
- 29 Sep 2015 Lego enter a new dimension with its digital strategy to remain present and relevant in all the environments where children want to play. Read more about Lego Dimensions – new big-budget game from Lego and Warner Bros.
- 30 Sep 2015 The vast majority of people claimed they’re undergoing Digital Transformation, even though most don’t know what it is. Check out Digital: Sometimes | Maybe | Absolutely
- 1 Oct 2015 Biggest overhaul of law for years will see statutory rights traditionally covering cars and white goods extended to apps and music downloads. Read more about the new Consumer Right Act.
- 2 Oct 2015 Digital transformation is more than just a change of tools. It means embracing a new culture and mindset, where hierarchy fades and innovation happens through networks. Read how digital transformation doesn’t have to leave employees behind.
- 3 Oct 2015 CEOs are increasingly steering their companies’ digital strategies as they see technology as a business growth tool, according to PwC’s annual Digital IQ survey. Here are more insights from survey.
- 4 Oct 2015 Forget about the age-old concept of wishing upon a star. Soon you’ll be able to send your wishes, dreams and favorite Digital memories up to the moon via a rocket. Read more here about Project Moonspike.