Active Embedded Services for ClickSoftware
SAP Global Partner Support offer a number of Active Embedded services to customers depending on maintenance contracts and agreements with SAP.
Technical Integration Check Extended (TICx)
– A monitoring and assessment service concentrating on consistency, performance and stability across systems. Service team captures a baseline measurement of all critical Business Processes and also engages with ClickSoftware World Wide Support for product related issues.
Go-Live and Post Go-Live
Going Live Support (GLS)
– How is your Workforce Scheduling & Optimization Solution performing in its first days of productive use? SAP’s onsite service team monitors productive WS&O Servers for performance, availability and consistency during cutover and go-live.
Performance Monitoring (EOD)
– Many customers need to understand how their Business Processes perform end to end both pre and post go-live. This EOD service provides proactive monitoring capabilities on specific Business Processes or specific transactions which cause performance bottlenecks.
– SAP’s RSLAF (RunSAPLikeAFactory) scenario encourages proactive monitoring and alerting through Solution Manager. This service empowers customers to use the monitoring tools, setup alerting, perform E2E trace and understand the core metrics captured with WILY Introscope
What are the benefits?
1. Smooth Go-Live with technical stability of your WS&O Solution
2. Ensured scalability and consistent flow of increased data volumes for work orders
3. Accurate and consistent data transfer across system landscape bi-directionally from ECC and from WS&O
4. Educate and Empower customers to configure and utilize the proactive monitoring and alerting capabilities of Solution Manager RSLAF