Activate Standard Fiori Transactional Apps
2. Check whether the specified software component for back-end as well as front-end are there in the system.
3. Goto tcode SICF and activate the front-end service.
4. Goto tcode /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE and add back-end service or check whether its already activated.
5. Give the Business role and Technical role.
6. Goto tcode PFCG , take a copy of business role .Goto menu tab – click on Transaction .
7. Select Authorization Default from the list .
8. Select TADIR service and IWSG
9. Select the corresponding back-end service and click on copy.
10. Goto Authorization tab, save and generate.
11. Do repeat the steps from 6 for Technical role but change the object type as IWSV .
12. Give the corresponding catalog ID and Tile Group of the app in any of previous role.
13. Assign these roles to the user and you can access the app from the launchpad.