The Fiori Café is back! This is a unique and exciting space at TechEd where you can meet with experts from all the User Experience (UX) teams and enjoy a great cup of coffee. Learn how SAP’s UX products and services can help you improve both productivity and user satisfaction at your organization.
In a casual environment, you can see demos of our latest solutions and talk to people who have helped customers improve the usability of their SAP software.
We will have answers to the following questions:
- What is new with SAP’s user experience strategy?
- What is UXaaS?
- How is Fiori UX different from Fiori?
- What is the Red Dot Award and why did SAP win for Fiori 2.0?
- What new solutions have you released since the last TechEd?
- How can design thinking help me with my usability issues?
- What are the newest Fiori apps?
- How do SAP Screen Personas and Fiori fit together?
- Where can I learn more about SAP’s UX products, services, and educational offerings?
Read up on these hot topics and bring your questions
- SAP BUILD
- SAP Fiori, Demo Cloud Edition
- SAP Fiori UX
- SAP Screen Personas
- SAP Design Services
- Reference App Library
- UX Design Guidelines
- User Experience Community
The Fiori Café is open during show floor hours and a great place to relax between all the other UX sessions at TechEd.
See you there!