DATE EXTENDED =>SAP HANA Helps Humanity: New Members Support 2 Great Causes
>>Based on postive feedback and 2 great causes we have extended this program to Thursday, December 24th.<<
Invite colleagues to join the SAP HANA International Focus Group!
To celebrate SAP’s signature corporate volunteer initiative—SAP’s October Month of Service (MOS), a campaign is being held to invite (& confirm) the next 1200 members of the SAP HANA international Focus Group (iFG) consisting of customers, partners, and experts focused exclusively on SAP HANA implementation and adoption. We need your help to achieve this goal!
Here’s how it works (see below for more details):
- INVITE: The iFG team will donate $1 per new member to two great causes: “Doctors without Borders” and “The Hope Foundation” (India) for up to 1200 new members confirmed.
- REGISTER: Forward this link to colleagues who value SAP HANA – www.saphanacommunity.com Encourage them to support a great cause and the benefits of membership!
- SOCIAL: Tweet or e-mail your own message or share “Join the #SAPHANA iFG community. Help us reach our goal of 1200 new members in 30 days. Visit >> www.saphanacommunity.com”
- WATCH: Current and new members can track progress by visiting the SAP HANA iFG Jam group and seeing the number of members in the upper left hand corner grow.
SAP HANA Helps Humanity
As SAP HANA is a strategic initiative for your organization, SAP “approaches corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategically – in order to ensure a sustainable future for society, our customers, and our company. By focusing our talent, technology, and capital on education and entrepreneurship, we strive to enact positive social change through economic growth, job creation, innovation, and community.”
The SAP HANA iFG selected these two organizations based on their great teaming with SAP, customers, and partners around the globe and the synergy with charities selected for the SAP HANA Innovation Awards 2015. We want a fun way to grow the community and make social impact during the Month of Service!
Thank you for your consideration to invite your SAP HANA colleagues to the SAP HANA iFG community and join us as HANA Helps Humanity. This initiative will last from October 5 to Thursday, December 24th; we hope to surpass our goal!
Click HERE if you’re already a member. If not, click here for an invitation to join or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
The Hope Foundation (India)
HOPE foundation works to bring about change in the lives of children, young people and vulnerable individuals. They educate children, provide healthcare and train young people and women in skills for livelihoods. Their team of 550 people and many more volunteersand partners work in 26 cities in India through over 100 programs and community-based services. Their mission is to bring hope to those with none and change the lives of everyone they work with, including their staff, donors, volunteers and partners. http://www.hopefoundation.org.in/
Help people worldwide where the need is greatest, delivering emergency medical aid to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters or exclusion from health care. http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/about-us
Joining the SAP HANA International Focus Group (iFG) Jam Community!
This exclusive community provides a single, central global location for unique SAP HANA updates only available to our members.
- Access to private & selected webinars with SAP HANA Experts
- On-demand recordings and slides from many popular topics (i.e. HANA SPS10, Dynamic Tiering, Modeling, Hadoop Integration, etc.)
- SAP TechEd updates / sessions specific to SAP HANA
- Early access to SAP HANA related product updates
- Unprecedented global networking around SAP HANA topics
- Insights from SAP HANA experts from around the world
- 1 free ticket to a major SAP conference to the first 10 customers who agree to a 1 hour HANA Spotlight webcast.