Cool things coming at SAP TechEd 2015
I hear the familiar drumbeat as we get past the summer- it’s almost time for SAP TechEd! Like most attendees, I’ve been working to narrow down my schedule and came across a couple of cool things:
- Analytics Design Council- Monday 10/19 from 9am to 5pm
- The SAP BI Design Council is looking for customers to attend an all-day workshop to co-innovate and give some feedback. I am part of the main BI Design Council and I strongly suggest any customers who are interested should take the time to inquire. Email Kathleen Alpizar at SAP to find out if you qualify to attend the workshop!
- ASUG Pre-Conference Workshops– Monday 10/19 (various times)
- ASUG has a pretty strong lineup of Pre-Conference seminars, including an all-day BI4.1 hands-on session. One particular ‘pre-con’ did catch my eye, though! ‘Big Data in Enterprise Information Management for Better Data Governance’ has a long title and some neat blurbs. I did a SAP Radio segment with Timo Elliot in July where we talked about data simplification and cleansing. It was a great discussion then and the topic just keeps being brought around.
- Public SAP Mentor Monday Webinar– Monday 10/5 at 1pm PST
- Join the SAP Mentors as we read our ‘Crystal Ball’ and make some predictions of what we think will be announced at TechEd. We’ll also be talking about what we’re hoping to get out of the conference, as well as see what the community at large is looking for. And I’m sure there will be some Mentor ‘zany-ness’ going on during the call, too!
As we get closer, I’ll be posting my TechEd 2015 entry of ‘On the way to…’ with some interesting session picks. There will also be a special ASUG BI announcement coming shortly, too. In the interim, the Agenda Builder is live- go and check it out!!