It is only 2 days ahead. Friday, October 2nd, 2015 the SAP User Group for Airports will meet for the 8th time in Walldorf, Germany, to discuss hot topics of the airport
Since beginning 2015 airports is a new focus topic managed by the Industry Business unit Travel and Transportation. This year in our conference we have planned to share information about the Strategy of SAP for Airports. People have the opportunity to exchange and collaborate witht their peer groups and share best practices with each other.
The planned topics for the agenda are:
- The Digital Information Strategy
- Customer lifecycle Engagement model
- Airport analytics by GrayMatter
- Internet of things at the airport
- SAP Cloud strategy
- SAP S/4 HANA
- Customer engement and Commerce
- SAP Innovations at the airport
We expect a very interesting day with our customers in Walldorf and next time may be at one of the Airport Locations.
For more information please contact Roland Müller at firstname.lastname@example.org