It is just 2 days ahead. Friday, October 2nd, 2015 the SAP User Group for Airports will beet for the 8th time in Walldorf, Germany to discuss hot topics from SAP and the industry.
Since beginning of 2015 airport industry is a new focus segment managed by the industry business unit Travel and Transportation. This year we have planned in our conference to talk about and share information about the Strategy of SAP for Airports. Participants have the opportunity to exchange and collaborate with their peer groups and share best practices with each other.
The planned agenda looks like:
- The digital information strategy
- Customer lifecycle Engagement Model
- Airport analytics by GrayMatter
- Internet of things – Innovation at the airport
- SAP Cloud Strategy
- SAP S/4 HANA
- Customer engagement and Commerce
- SAP Innovations at the airport
We expect a very interesting day with our customers in Walldorf and next time may be at one of the Airport locations.
For more informaation please contact Roland Mueller at firstname.lastname@example.org