We are happy to announce that we now have a consolidated, renamed Twitter account for both OEM and Application Development partners – from @sapoem to @SAPPartnerBuild. This account is dedicated to delivering global tweets, news and updates to our SAP OEM Partner community and the PartnerEdge for Application Development Partner Program community.
Research from numerous analysts, including Sirius Decisions and Forrester show that 70% of B2B decision makers use social media to guide their buying decisions. Where social media really shines is in its ability to influence future buying behavior as consumers seek more information about products and act on recommendations made by people in their network. Engaging our partners and customers on social channels is critical so we can get them the content they need, when and where they need it. Twitter is the most influential for technology purchases.
We have always maintained a high level of engagement with our Partner Community on Twitter and will continue that momentum. We encourage you to start following @SAPPartnerBuild
Who should follow @SAPPartnerBuild? Anyone who
- Designs, develops or builds applications, software, hardware, and integrated solutions on SAP Platforms and Technologies
- Licenses SAP technology embedded or bundled with their applications
- Explores and capitalizes on new opportunities in the cloud
Why should You follow @SAPPartnerBuild?
- Get the latest news, solutions available and updates related to both SAP Partner Programs – OEM and PE4AD
- Connect with other SAP Partners and Customers
- Listen to partner conversations and their key issues
If you already follow @sapoem, you don’t have to do anything – you will simply see @SAPPartnerBuild in your Twitter stream.
Help us communicate this change to your networks. Here are 5 sample tweets that you can send from your personal account:
- @SAPPartnerBuild- SAP’s community for OEM and PartnerEdge for Application Development Partners. Explore & Capitalize on New Opportunities
- Looking to Build Applications and Solutions on SAP technologies? Follow @SAPPartnerBuild
- Collaborate with SAP to build your solutions on SAP Platforms by following @SAPPartnerBuild
- Complexity drives up costs and hinders growth. Partner with SAP to Run Simple. Follow @SAPPartnerBuild
- Unlock new cloud, mobile and big data opportunities by partnering with SAP. Follow @SAPPartnerBuild
If you have any questions , thoughts on the name change, please feel free to tweet to @SAPPartnerBuild