Digital Dose – 0100
Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 11 Sep 2015 According to Shawn DuBravac, we are entering a second digital era with profound implications for the future of disruption. Learn what it takes to succeed in the second digital era.
- 13 Sep 2015 If you consider Millenials to be screen-addicted serial tweeters who only want to interact with brands in the digital sphere and avoid real human contact at all costs, you’re in good company.
But you’re also incorrect. Check out this surprising study.
- 13 Sep 2015 The value and geography of venture capital in the digital health sector. This report on digital health investment shows a striking contrast to what you’d expect. Instead of San Jose, Cambridge, Dallas and New York, we get San Luis Obispo, San Antonio, Nashville, St Louis and Cleveland at the top of the list.
- 15 Sep 2015 Reverse talent flow suggests that €224B-a-year luxury sector is finally getting serious about digital. Read more
- 19 Sep 2015 Most enterprises are likely to hit a roadblock after the initial stage of digital adoption according to a recent survey by outsourcing consultancy and research firm Everest Group. Read more about the ‘Digital trough’.
- 21 Sep 2015 Writer Jon Ronson says Internet commenters can behave like a mob — and believes it’s time to rethink how we interact when we go online. How can our real lives be ruined by our digital ones? Check here
- 22 Sep 2015 The study, which included results from 1,000 U.K. employees, revealed that digital skills are a priority for all employees, not just millennials. Read more
- 23 Sep 2015 If organizations are serious about delivering greater social impact in the current climate – digital may be the only game changer we’ve got. Read more
- 24 Sep 2015 The ancient martial art of ju-jitsu focuses on turning an opponent’s strength and momentum against him. And digital disruption can be a tough opponent. Read about Ju-jitsu of digital disruption.