Cloud for Service integration with HANA Cloud Portal for Standard Widgets
In this blog, I would like to share my experience in implementing the C4S ticketing solution integrated with HANA Cloud portal with standard widgets. I will provide here the C4S configuration required to activate the HANA cloud portal integration.
Prerequisites for HANA Cloud Portal and C4C:
- Configuration admin has access and privileges to the HANA Cloud Platform
- Customer account is subscribed to Cloud Portal productive application [portal:nwc:cloud] on the Factory Data Center
- An SCN user or alternatively a customer Identity Provider user is assigned as admin to the account
- Customer account is subscribed to Service Portal productive application (depends on customer account location)
- Factory EU: [customerod:seodcustprod]
- Factory US: [customerodus:seodcustprod]
- Factory AP: [customerodap:seodcustprod]
- The HANA Cloud Portal users must have the same email address as the C4C users.
Standard widgets provided by SAP used in this configuration:
- Ticket List
- Ticket Details
- Create Ticket
- High Priority Tile
- Needs Attention Tile
- Create Ticket Tile
- No Updates Tile
- All Tickets Tile
- Open Tickets Tile
Required Configuration for C4C :
- Define Project scope to extend the employee support scenarios in Portal in ‘Service’ :
- Employee Support : Service ‘Communication Channel – Portal’ self-service portal
- Customer Care : ‘ Communication for Customer care ‘ Activate the customer service portal integration
- Creation to Communication system _PORTAL from the Administrator work center .
- Define the communication arrangements for ‘Customer Service portal integration ‘
- Create an Admin user ‘ PORTALADMIN’ with all the administrator rights
- To define the field options available in the HANA cloud portal include the ‘Portal Adaptation’ by Adopt mode from Administrator work centre. The Portal Ques provides the options for you to define the specific fields in the HANA cloud portal widgets.
- Go to the Portal Queue from the ‘Portal Adaptaion ‘ mode and then define the required fields need to be visible on the Portal.
Thanks for sharing your experience for Services scenario. Recently I had posted similar experience for Sales. Please check below link
Cloud for Customer specific Configurations for Partner Channel Management
We had completed some Fine Tune activities and configured Business Roles. Are these configurations not required here for Service scenarios?
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience. 🙂
Thank you for sharing your link. Yes, for service scenarios we need not to do any configuration for Business role. The scenarios here is the employees will be accessing the C4Cdetails via HCP.
Can you please share the general config details too.
I would like to know how you maintained the properties in HCP for connecting to C4S
Could you please let me have your email. I will mail you the document.
My email id is email@example.com.
Thanks for taking out time to respond.
Could you please share the docs which Arumita sent you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would also very much like the document if possible - email@example.com
I'm trying to get pcmapps in a working state, do you know if it is required additional configuration for routing in order to consume them. For the moment I stick to 404 error accessing the app.
Simple and well defined steps for C4C integration. Great work and blog
Simple, well defined steps for integration .
Very Good Information Arumita. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the informative post.
We are integrating C4S with HCP. Unfortunately we are unable to find the SAP documentation regarding the settings that need to be performed in HCP and C4C.
Can you please provide us the documentation?
It will be very useful if we get the documentation.
my email id is firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Regards,
I have emailed you the document.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and time for this blog.
Could you please mail me the document to email@example.com.
It will be very much useful to our team working on the similar scenario.
it would be very nice if you send me also the document: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thanks a lot!
Please could you also send me the document? email@example.com
Could you please also share this document withe me? firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!
I have sent you the document .
Please could you also send me the document? email@example.com
Can you please send me the document too?
Did you send it to the correct e-mail adres? firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks you very much,
Could you also please send the document through to me as well? email@example.com.
Hope you are doing good. Please mail me the documents
Could you please share the docs which Arumita sent you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you please send me the document with me? Thanks in advance.
Could you please send me the docs at email@example.com.
Thank you so much.
Can you please send me the document. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hi Arumita ,
Thanks for steps they are well defined but I got stuck in the last two steps mentioned below as such I am not able to follow them on C4C .
We are performing EC to HCP to C4C integration for Service center .
5. To define the field options available in the HANA cloud portal include the ‘Portal Adaptation’ by Adopt mode from Administrator work centre. The Portal Ques provides the options for you to define the specific fields in the HANA cloud portal widgets.
6. Go to the Portal Queue from the ‘Portal Adaptaion ‘ mode and then define the required fields need to be visible on the Portal.
Also could you send me the doc at email@example.com
Thanking you in advance
First you need to enable portal adaptation in adapt mode.
go to Beta admin->Adapt->enter adapt mode. again adapt->edit screen
enable portal configuration. only then you will able to perform step 5 and 6.
This scenario will enable the same users with access to C4S to logon HANA cloud platform to maintain/view tickets .. correct ?
Could you please share the docs with me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for sharing your experience. I have the same requirement and need to integrate C4C Service with Self service portal.
I am little confused on sales and service integration process. Generally in Sales Partner contact register on the portal and then an application gets created in C4C. Based on that partner manager create the users and provide them with the role to get the access.
Do we have same scenario for partner contacts in service as well or its different.? Can you please share some documents on that.
Thanks for your help.
Can you please send the document to my email email@example.com. Thanks for your help.
Cloud you please share the document with me on firstname.lastname@example.org