Inside this issue:
- Join ASUG at SAP TechEd
- It’s time to Influence SAP
- Upcoming Webcasts
Join ASUG at SAP TechEd– SAP’s Premier Education Conference
Join ASUG at SAP TechEd Las Vegas, SAP’s premiere technical education conference, and experience hands-on workshops, lectures, and expert networking sessions, October 19-23rd.
Please note that the ASUG Pre-Conference sessions are filling up quickly. Be sure to join ASUG volunteers on October 19st for the HANDS-ON: SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio Deep-Dive – All in One Day with SAP Mentor and ASUG Volunteer Ingo Hilgefort.
ASUG has over 100 sessions of customer-driven content and real-world stories, including Lockheed Martin’s Road to Suite on HANA, International Paper experience with Design Studio SDK, Medtronic Design Studio experience, Coca-Cola’s BW on HANA experience and more.
It’s Time to Influence SAP for BusinessObjects Analysis Office:
An opportunity to influence is the ASUG SAP Analysis Influence Council, re-launching October 8th. Registration is open here.
- Oct. 6: How Intel Is Using Analytics to Grow its Use of Self Service BI
- Oct. 8: ASUG SAP Analysis Influence Council Relaunch Webcast
- Oct. 29: Predictive Maintenance & Service: Customer Lessons Learned
- Nov 3: Delivering a Global BI Solution: The Reality on the Ground with British American Tobacco
- Nov 19: TE ‘s Transformation from BI to Business Analytics Leveraging SAP HANA
- Dec. 1: New Features in Predictive Analytics & Interactive Charting with R, Predictive, and HANA
BI Platform SIG
- Oct. 27: Sizing SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise – How a Sizing Exercise at Cardinal Health Made Drastic Performance Improvements
- Dec. 2: BI4.2: Improved Collaboration Capabilities and Mobile Push Notifications
- Dec. 3: BI4.2: Improved Upgrade Process
- Dec. 7: BI4.2: Improved Migration Process
- Dec. 8: Deploying BI in the Cloud
- Dec. 9: BI4.2: Improvements in Managing the BI Platform
- Nov. 4: World Premiere of SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio 1.6
- Nov. 5: Using SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio for Self Service BI
- Nov. 17: Just Go Create a Dashboard – Providing Order to a Beginner’s Chaos
- Sept. 22: Creating Interactive Analytics from Various Data Sources to Improve Patient Outcomes and Reduce Costs
- Oct: 14: Best Practices for Building Great Web Intelligence Reports – An Insider’s Perspective
- Nov. 10: Self Service and Universal Universe Objects at Phoenix Contact
- Nov. 23: What’s New in SAP BusinessObjects Mobile BI
A more updated list is here: Upcoming ASUG Business Intelligence Community Webcasts
ASUG Business Intelligence September Newsflash | ASUG