Getting Started with “Intelligent Business Operations: SAP Process Orchestration 7.5 SPS 03 incl. B2B add-on and SAP Operational Process Intelligence 1.0 SPS 12” in CAL
This Cloud Appliance Library (CAL) solution “Intelligent Business Operations: SAP Process Orchestration 7.5 SPS 03 incl. B2B add-on and SAP Operational Process Intelligence 1.0 SPS 12” contains two hosts. Linux and windows host .
The Linux host contains
- HANA Server : 112.03
- SAP Operational Process Intelligence 1.0 SP12
- SAP Process Orchestration 750 SP03
- B2B: 1.0 SP04
The windows instance contains
- HANA studio
- Netweaver Developer Studio
A welcome page will be shown on logging into Windows instance for the first time. This can be accessed via the shortcut provided on the desktop.
This page contains required information to experience the showcase scenarios.
It contains links to access
- SAP Operational Process Intelligence Business Scenario store, popularly known as scenario launchpad which contains industry specific showcase scenarios of Intelligent Business Operations. More about experiencing Intelligent Business Operations showcase scenarios is available in the blog post
- Operational Process Intelligence workspace also known as space.me.
- Business Process Management Inbox also known as BPM Inbox.
- NetWeaver Administration also known as NWA.
Frequently used URLs are provided as bookmarks under “D:/misc/IBO.html”. Import the bookmarks into Firefox as shown below.