Experience Intelligent Business Operations showcase scenarios in Cloud Appliance Library
Cloud Appliance library (CAL) provides showcase scenarios to experience Intelligent Business Operations.
As part of Cloud Appliance Library, “Intelligent Business Operations: SAP Process Orchestration 7.5 SPS 03 incl. B2B add-on and SAP Operational Process Intelligence 1.0 SPS 12” solution, SAP Operational Process Intelligence 1.0 SP12 , HANA 112.03 , SAP Process Orchestration 750 SP03 and B2B 1.0 SP04 is provided.
A user should have Amazon Web Services(AWS) account to be able to activate and create an instance. The AWS account has to be linked to CAL by following https://calstatic.hana.ondemand.com/res/doc_en/frameset.htm?042bb15ad2324c3c9b7974dbde389640.html
An instance of solution, “Intelligent Business Operations: SAP Process Orchestration 7.5 SPS 03 incl. B2B add-on and SAP Operational Process Intelligence 1.0 SPS 12” has to be created from “Solutions” tab of CAL.
How to experience Intelligent Business Operations showcase scenarios
NOTE: showcase scenarios should be experienced from windows host (Linux host has to be accessed with an alias “bpmhost”)
The Launchpad(access from windows host: http://bpmhost:8022/opint/launchpad/) contains Industry specific showcase scenarios.
Each showcase scenarios contains the following information.
- A brief description of the scenario
- Navigate to Dashboard – Link to space.me
- Refresh Scenario Data – This would generates required data for demo purpose.
- Download Book Marklet – This can be dragged to bookmarks bar and used to conveniently login to the SAP Operational Process Intelligence workspace with a single click (Download Bookmarklet option).
- Download Storyline
- Demo script , an intuitive document to experience Operational Process Intelligence scenario
- YouTube video – video on SAP Operational Process Intelligence
Once the showcase scenario is selected,
- Refresh the scenario data by clicking on “Refresh Scenario Data”
- Click “Navigate to Dashboard”
- Follow chapter 4 “STEP BY STEP GUIDE” from the demo script document. This can be accessed by clicking on “Open Demo Script”.