Experience Intelligent Business Operations showcase scenarios in Cloud Appliance Library
Cloud Appliance library (CAL) provides showcase scenarios to experience Intelligent Business Operations.
A user should have Amazon Web Services(AWS) account to be able to activate and create an instance. The AWS account has to be linked to CAL by following https://calstatic.hana.ondemand.com/res/doc_en/frameset.htm?042bb15ad2324c3c9b7974dbde389640.html
An instance of solution, “Intelligent Business Operations: SAP Process Orchestration 7.5 SPS 03 incl. B2B add-on and SAP Operational Process Intelligence 1.0 SPS 12” has to be created from “Solutions” tab of CAL.
How to experience Intelligent Business Operations showcase scenarios
NOTE: showcase scenarios should be experienced from windows host (Linux host has to be accessed with an alias “bpmhost”)
The Launchpad(access from windows host: http://bpmhost:8022/opint/launchpad/) contains Industry specific showcase scenarios.
Each showcase scenarios contains the following information.
- A brief description of the scenario
- Navigate to Dashboard – Link to space.me
- Refresh Scenario Data – This would generates required data for demo purpose.
- Download Book Marklet – This can be dragged to bookmarks bar and used to conveniently login to the SAP Operational Process Intelligence workspace with a single click (Download Bookmarklet option).
- Download Storyline
- Demo script , an intuitive document to experience Operational Process Intelligence scenario
- YouTube video – video on SAP Operational Process Intelligence
Once the showcase scenario is selected,
- Refresh the scenario data by clicking on “Refresh Scenario Data”
- Click “Navigate to Dashboard”
- Follow chapter 4 “STEP BY STEP GUIDE” from the demo script document. This can be accessed by clicking on “Open Demo Script”.