Hereby we would like to notify you on a planned training on SAP Student Lifecycle Management upcoming November in Berlin.
The classroom training is planned from 9 November till 13 November.
- This course enables participants to get to know and use the structure and processes of SAP Student Lifecycle Management.
- For selected topics reference to implementation guidelines/cookbooks will be made.
- SAP Consultants and Partners
- Customers – Project Leader and Team implementation members
- HR051: Basics in Human Resources Management I
- HR505: Training and Event Management
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0, Enhancement Package 6
- Academic Structure
- Academic Calendar
- Event Planning
- Student Data Maintenance
- External Work & Equivalency Determination
- Program Registration
- Course Registration
- Assessments, Examinations, and Grading
- Attendance Tracking
- Student Accounting
The following link will guide you to the SAP Education website where you register: https://training.sap.com/shop/course/ihe102-sap-student-lifecycle-management-classroom-097-de-en/
SAP (Higher) Education & Research team.