Important Batch Jobs Related to CIF
The Core Interface (CIF) is used to transfer master and transactional data from one or more SAP ERP systems to an SAP APO system and vice versa. Following is the list of few important reports/programs related to CIF which can be scheduled as batch jobs in system for different purposes as per business requirement.
1. Integration Model – Integration models are used to transfer any objects (master/transaction data) between ECC and APO. It is basically a two-step process –
a. RIMODGEN – Create and Generate Integration Model
b. RIMODAC2 – Activate Integration Model
Both these reports need to be scheduled one after another for each object which needs to be transferred.
Special Report RIMODINI – It initial transfer of certain master data without deactivating the associated integration model.
2. Batch Jobs for Inconsistency –
a. RCIFIMAX – Generates and reconciles CIF runtime versions of active models. Please note that this report should not be run in parallel with activation of other integration models.
b. RAPOKZFX – corrects inconsistencies between material master and integration models
3. Lock Inbound/Outbound Queues – Many times as per business requirement it s necessary to lock the CIF queues when some jobs are running e.g. SNP Heuristic, Model Mix Planning run etc. This is basically to avoid any inconsistency or locking during planning run.
a. RSTRFCI1 – Lock Inbound Queue
b. RSTRFCI3 – Unlock Inbound Queue
c. /SAPAPO/CIFSTOPQUEUES – Lock Outbound Queue
d. /SAPAPO/CIFSTARTQUEUES – Unlock Outbound Queue
4. Notifications for CIF Errors – In case of any errors in queues in APO or connected ERP system, following reports can be used to send notification to select list of recipients.
a. /SAPAPO/RCIFQUEUECHECK – Error in Outbound Queue
b. /SAPAPO/RCIFINQUEUECHECK – Error in Inbound Queue
5. Notification for CIF Post processing Alerts –
a. /SAPAPO/CIF_POSTPROC_ALERT – This report can be used to send alerts if CIF post processing records were generated during CIF error handling (provided CIF error handling is active)
6. Inconsistency between ECC and APO –
a. /SAPAPO/CIF_DELTAREPORT3 – This report is equivalent of transaction /SAPAPO/CCR. It is used to compare objects between ECC and APO for which there are active integration models
7. Processing of APO Change Pointers –
a. /SAPAPO/RDMCPPROCESS – This report can be used to publish all change pointers created in APO.
8. Deletion/System Administration Jobs –
a. /SAPAPO/RDELLOG – Delete Application Logs in APO
b. RDELALOG – Delete Application Logs in ECC
c. RBDCPCLR – Delete Change Pointers
d. /SAPAPO/CIF_POSTPROC_REORG – Delete Post processing errors
e. /SAPAPO/CIF_DELTAREPORT3_REORG – Delete CCR Logs
f. RIMODDEL – Delete old/inactive integration model
g. SBAL_DELETE – Delete CIF Log Files. This can be scheduled both in ECC and APO
h. /SAPAPO/OM_REORG_DAILY – Reorganization of COM objects and optimizer application logs
i. /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL – Delete Sale Order Components from DB in APO