Already heard about SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA? It is the unique combination of ready-to-run business processes, agile project methodology, and tools for an assisted implementation of SAP’s next generation Business Suite SAP S/4HANA. You can learn more about it at this year’s TechEd Las Vegas.
TechEd is the #1 SAP technology education event and you can go hands-on with breakthrough innovation and technology from SAP. Sam Yen, our Chief Design Officer, invites you to join all of us at SAP TechEd.
SAP S/4HANA is a modular suite of applications, delivered in the cloud and on-premise, that leverages the power of SAP HANA for real-time business processes and provides a new level of user experience by adopting SAP Fiori design principles. There are three different scenarios for the transition to SAP S/4HANA:
- New System Installation
New implementation of SAP S/4HANA – e.g. migrating from a non-SAP legacy system or an SAP legacy system and implementing a net-new system that requires initial data load
- System Conversion
Complete conversion of an existing SAP Business Suite system to SAP S/4HANA – e.g. changing a current SAP system to SAP S/4HANA
- Landscape Transformation
Consolidation of current regional SAP systems into one global SAP S/4HANA system – e.g. consolidating landscapes or carving out selected entities (like a company code) or processes into an SAP S/4HANA system
At this year’s TechEd conference, which will start in about a month, we’ll do the deep dive into this topic.
Here’s what is in it for you:
- You will learn everything about SAP S/4HANA
- You will explore the new SAP Activate methodology
- You will find the right path to a simple migration
Get ready for the transition to SAP S/4HANA!
Here is what you need to do:
- Register for our ASUG Preconference Seminar SAP S/4HANA – The next generation Business Suite
- Visit our TechEd sessions (listed below) and meet the experts at the SAP Activate booth on the show floor
- Watch and follow The Data Migration Guys on YouTube – more TechEd related information coming up in our next episodes!
This is the list of our SAP TechEd sessions in Las Vegas:
- TEC111: Build Smart, Run Simple with SAP S/4HANA
- TEC114: Transition Paths to SAP S/4HANA
- DMM213: SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Deep Dive: The Right Path to Simple
- ITM201: How to Plan and Execute the System Conversion to SAP S/4HANA
- ITM230: Data Migration to SAP S/4HANA with SAP Landscape Transformation
Every session will be held twice between Tue, Oct 20th and Fri, Oct 23rd. Please click on the links above to get the detailed schedule and to build your own agenda.
Follow us on Twitter: @SAPServices saptd
Follow us on YouTube