In my past as an Developer for the Cloud Application Studio I missed an automatic documentation generator which builds the documentation on base of your already written code and the comments. In other development environments this documentation generation is possible and so I decided to start building an simple generator for Cloud Solutions on my own.
I Implemented the documentation generator in the current version with C# and the .NET Framework.
- Solution and Business Object File Parser
- HTML Documentation Generation for each Business Object
- HTML Overview Page for the Solution with links to the Business Object files
- Capability to style the output as you like (CSS)
- Clone the GitHub Repository (Rugosh/SolutionDocumentationGenerator · GitHub) and build the program or download the alpha release
- Run the program with your Solution and Output path as parameters
Example: SolutionDocumentationGenerator.exe C:\Users\tok\Documents\CopernicusIsolatedShell\Projects\BYD_DEV\YEKRNL1PY D:\dev\_testdata\bydDocu
- View your generated Documentation
I want to extend the documentation generator over the time with new features, such as other output formats (e.g. Word) and Parsing of other file types for more documentation possibilities.
To stay up to date what has changed and what you want to see visit the Repository (Rugosh/SolutionDocumentationGenerator · GitHub) and contribute.