Digital Dose – 0011
Here is a collection of #digital tweets from the last two weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 1 Sep 2015 Our behavior online affects our behavior in the real world and vice versa. Making an impact starts with small habits of positive actions. Here are 5 healthy habits for digital generation.
- 2 Sep 2015 World’s Most Powerful Digital Camera Sees Construction Green Light. The US Department of Energy has approved the start of construction for a 3.2-gigapixel digital camera. Read more
- 4 Sep 2015 Transformation in the digital age requires speed and a willingness to embrace risk. With new companies changing the landscape, boardrooms are waking up to the need for digital transformation. Read more to learn how to stay ahead in the digital age.
- 4 Sep 2015 At the IFA show in Germany, Wacom rolled up some product updates and launched a hybrid ballpoint/electronic-folio system for notetaking on real paper. Read more
- 6 Sep 2015 Digital transformation means significant and sweeping organizational change. It’s not something IT or CDO can do alone. It requires cultural change, and lots of it. Read how true digital organizations put people first.
- 7 Sep 2015 The Hawkeye State is on its way to becoming the first to give citizens the option of using a digital driver’s license. Read more about the Iowa digital driver’s license pilot project
- 9 Sep 2015 Digital song sales hit seven-year low, conversely and unsurprisingly as sales plummet, streaming continues to ascent. Read more
- 9 Sep 2015 Apple’s plan to let people use ad blocker when browsing the web on their iPhones and iPads could hurt many digital-native publishers. Read here how digital-native publishers like Mic, Quartz and Vox Media are dealing with ad blocking.
- 10 Sep 2015 According to a new ComScore report, with one-third of users in Latin America between the ages of 15 and 24, digital usage continued to rise in the region from April 2014 through April 2015. Read more about the key findings and Latin America trends from recent month in the digital age.