What’s next for the Automotive Industry? Find out at Best Practices for Automotive!
The recent advancements in technology have turned the concept of the Internet of Things into a reality. Within the automotive industry including OEMs of and suppliers for automobiles, trucks, and heavy equipment, the potential is ripe. With all the possibilities for these businesses, the “What’s next?” now seems to be an impossible question to answer. Business models have started to change, and must change, for companies to stay relevant in the new digital economy.
Gain insight on how to approach “What’s next?” through digital transformation by attending the inaugural Best Practices for Automotive on October 12-14, 2015 at the MGM Grand in Detroit, Michigan.
Here are the top five reasons to attend:
- Keynotes from Industry Leaders:
- Steve Worling – Managing Director, Information Technology, NASCAR
- Steve Schwinke – Director, Advanced Development & Concepts, Global Connected Customer Experience, General Motors Company
- Lawrence D. Burns, PhD – Consultant to Google & Hess, Former R&D Executive & Industry Thought-Leader, Professor of Engineering Practice, University of Michigan
- Jeff Owens – Chief Technology Officer & Executive Vice President, Delphi Automotive
- Dan Mahlebashian – Executive Director Global Purchasing Services, RTP Process & Enterprise SAP, General Motors
- Otto Schell – Assistant Director Global SAP Business Architect & Head of SAP CCoE, General Motors
- James Colgate – Group Strategy & Planning Manager, Williams Grand Prix Engineering Limited
- Over 40 Best Practices Presentations: Research was performed across the United States to find out what is important to automotive companies utilizing SAP. Afterwards, the conference producers worked tirelessly to put together an agenda that addresses this list of topics. Learn more about the research and view the agenda.
- Community: The conference will unite hundreds of automotive industry professionals – senior leadership, decision-makers, business process owners, analysts, super users, support teams and solution providers – in one location for an experiential event built around learning, innovation and peer collaboration.
- Interactive Engagement: Best Practices for Automotive is an interactive experience, rather than a sit-and-listen conference, specifically designed for you to embrace innovative solutions, fresh ideas and best in class strategies to improve your organization’s overall business performance.
- Access to Experts: At no other time during the year will you be able to network with SAP senior management, over 15 strategic SAP partners, and hear over 30 SAP customers talk about the successes they have achieved implementing various SAP solutions in one venue.