SAP featuring over 25 customer presentations at the Best Practices for Consumer Products Conference
On October 5-7, 2015, the inaugural Best Practices for Consumer Products Conference will take place at the Sheraton in Atlanta, GA. This event is a collaboration between SAP, ASUG and produced by The Eventful Group. Click Here for more information on the event including the event brochure and registration link.
The Best Practices for Consumer Products Conference will unite hundreds of industry professionals – senior leadership, decision-makers, business process owners, analysts, super users, support teams and solution providers – in one location for an experiential event built around learning, innovation and peer collaboration.
The speaker lineup represents the best and brightest, featuring a diverse mix from numerous consumer products companies. They were carefully chosen by the Conference Advisory Committee and selected for their proven best practices responding to the greatest challenges faced in 2015. Some customers include:
- Mark Vollrath, worldwide director of Supply Chain Strategy & Systems, Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Sandy Raman, vice president, Strategic Modernization Initiative, Estee Lauder Companies
- Jody Billiard, vice president, operations finance & chief accounting officer, Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
- Carl Hernas, divisional vice president, Procurement, Coach, Inc.
The keynotes represent an interesting mix of SAP senior management, industry thought leaders and SAP customers. The keynotes include:
- EJ Kenney: Understanding The Consumer Products Market: SAP’s Strategy Viewpoint The SAP perspective on the latest industry trends that are impacting CP customers and how SAP is supporting these strategies and key focus areas and roadmap aspects
- Brian Vellmure, Digital Strategist: The Digitization of Everything and the Pursuit of the Ideal Customer Experience Brian will discuss the ongoing impact that digitization will have on consumer behavior and consumer products companies, and the transformation strategies that drive growth
- Christine Hassler, Expert on Bridging Generational Gaps in the Workplace: Bridging the Generational Divide: Connecting, Leveraging & INSPIRING a Multi-Generational Workforce Christine will discuss generational gaps in the workplace and ways to leverage each generation’s unique skill sets and work values.
- Tony Bender, CIO, Energizer Holdings: Energizer’s SAP-Enabled Corporate Restructuring Journey Tony will discuss the separation of Energizer into two publicly traded companies, strengthened by global omni-channel marketing strategy and world-class human resource system – all fueled by the adoption of SAP systems and ecosystem
- Jerry Wolfe, CEO, Vivanda: How analytics from “FlavorPrint” produces a visual representation of a consumer’s tastes. Jerry will discuss how the tech spin-off from spice maker McCormick inspires consumers “to discover the foods and flavors you love.” Vivanda is a 10-person startup with Web and mobile technology to help consumers figure out what they want to eat for dinner
- Keynote Panel Discussion: Brian Vellmure- Moderator. The Changing Role of IT in the Digital Era Panelists will explore how the role of IT is evolving to support digitalization transformation strategies across business functions.
The topics in the main sessions, theater presentations and demo kiosks will focus on many of the solutions SAP markets to Consumer Products companies such as Big Data, S/4HANA, Internet of Things, Trade Management, Supply Chain, Omni-channel, Retail Execution, Procurement, HR and numerous other areas pertinent to your business.
To learn more about specific sessions and topics to be showcased at Best Practices for Consumer Products 2015, check out the Conference Agenda and don’t hesitate to register. See you in Atlanta!