1. 18 weeks in one
Where else can you get access to 18 weeks of SAP-focused technical training and education within the span of three days? With more than 700 hours of hands-on workshops, demo-rich lectures, and more, you are sure to gain information to help you succeed. Access our session catalog and view the abstracts to help you choose the sessions that will be most beneficial to you and your business.
Education session types
- Demo-rich lectures: SAP technical gurus share road maps, best practices, tips and tricks, and code samples.
- Hands-on workshops: Participate in expert-led exercises and classroom training.
- Customer-driven lectures: Hear real-life experiences from our customers.
- Community sessions: Experts from the SAP Community Network share their advice and best practices.
- Partner presentations: Exhibiting partners showcase their solutions.
- Road map Q&A sessions: Get a detailed understanding of SAP’s current product road maps.
- Product influencing sessions: Discuss future functionality with SAP product experts.
- SAP CodeJam (mini editions): Collaborate with developers during hands-on coding sessions.
- Code review sessions: Assess real code examples and learn new tips and techniques.
- Networking sessions: Chat with conference speakers, SAP mentors, and more.
- Strategy talksGain an understanding of the strategy and future direction of SAP products and services from SAP technology leaders.
- Tech talksGet up-to-speed on industry trends and technology innovations from leading thinkers from outside of SAP.
Check out the session policies for the SAP TechEd conference in Barcelona.
2. Hit the ground running
Get your week off to a great start by attending one of the EMEA preconference sessions. You can choose from both half-day and full-day sessions, so why not take a look.
3. Variety is the spice of life
Take a break from the classroom and continue your technical education in a more relaxed environment.
More Info >
Stop by to meet with SAP developers and designers. Stick around to play with a variety of toys and tools that showcase completely new and innovative uses for SAP technologies.
Discover the latest SAP technologies, and the services and programs that help you fully leverage them. Meet with key SAP partners and user groups and discover the value and expertise of the SAP ecosystem.
More Info >
Re energize and blow off some steam while you recharge your devices, get a caffeine fix, and connect with fellow attendees.
More Info >
4. Let’s jam
Once again, we’d like to welcome the very exciting DemoJam event to SAP TechEd in Barcelona. This live developer challenge gives you the opportunity to cheer for your favorite demo. Six SAP InnoJam finalists will qualify to compete at DemoJam to become “SAP TechEd DemoJam Champion.”
5. All hands on deck
All full conference attendees have the opportunity to reserve a seat in up to two hands-on workshops at SAP TechEd in Barcelona. These extremely popular expert-led sessions are offered in a classroom environment and provide hands-on training on live systems – and they fill up very quickly. Use the Session Type filter in the online Session Catalog to view the hands-on workshops on offer.
6. Plan your future with insights from SAP executives
Join SAP executives including Steve Lucas to learn about the latest strategies, techniques, and software to help empower your digital enterprise and lead the digital transformation throughout your business.
7. Meet those who can help
Check out the long list of exhibitors who will be joining us at SAP TechEd in Barcelona and start thinking about who you would like to meet. Our SAP partners are there to support our customers, so make sure you take the time to stop and say hello. Who knows, one hello could introduce you to many new opportunities for you and your business.
8. Let’s rock it out
Of course, all work and no play is no fun – so we’re excited to celebrate SAP TechEd in Barcelona and all it has to offer on Wednesday night, November 11. You’ll have an opportunity to join in, hang out, catch up with friends and colleagues, and meet new people.
9. Enjoy the experience
From vibrant arts and culture to stunning architecture and unforgettable cuisine, historic Barcelona is the perfect place to imagine new possibilities for yourself and your organization.
10. Connect and listen
With our new social wall, it is now even easier to join the SAP TechEd (#SAPtd) conversation and see what others are saying.
If you have other reasons outside these Top 10 as to why you are joining us at SAP TechEd in Barcelona, comment below and let us know!
If you realize the importance of getting yourself to SAP TechEd in Barcelona and have not yet registered – click here to find out all details in relation to registration!
You can save €150 off registration fees up until October 23rd!
Check out our SAP TechEd Barcelona Brochure!