Online Seminar: Boost customer satisfaction and field efficiency with mobile apps by Sodales
Date: Join on Tuesday, September 29
Time: 11:00 a.m. EST
In today’s competitive marketplace, organizations are looking for ways to enhance customer service, operational efficiency, and compliance.
- In utilities and energy companies: Engineers are dispatched to investigate and fix suspected incidents (fire, injury, operational breakdown, environmental incidents). Companies need to record these activities for reliability enhancement and compliance.
- In heavy engineering, mining, industrial and manufacturing industries: Technicians are dispatched for corrective and preventative maintenance. They need to record activities performed in real time for better customer service and accuracy.
- In construction and power generation companies: Truck drivers, road workers and meter readers are required to effectively prioritize work and engage with back office staff in real time.
Mobile apps support two major strategic business goals across these industries.
Customer Experience: Customers expect that their service should not be interrupted. Issues are expected to be resolved at first contact with full transparency of billable activities.
Field Efficiency: Field workforce deal with time lag and loss of productivity while working onsite. They use pen, paper and/or photos to capture the issues at the customer site during intervention. In addition, they have to continuously balance between critical tickets, optimized routes make scheduling, routing and dispatching .
By utilizing the Design Thinking innovation framework and SAP Fiori UX guidelines, you can instantly simplify, connect and mobilize your field processes into a simple user-experience.
Learn how packaged apps from Sodales Solutions are helping customers to:
- Improve ROI with ready- to- deploy apps that connect with any backend and run on any device (desktop and mobile).
- Improve employee productivity by enhancing collaborative tasks between field workforce, back-office teams, and customers.
- Enhance service management processes by triggering mobile-enabled service notifications order management, incident management, and inventory management processes.
- Identify opportunities to transform your business through mobility with a simple and cost-effective approach.
We look forward to your participation.