In this blog I’m going to discuss how to download the Artifacts from SAP HCI web-UI and import into Eclipse [Developer workbench].
We may get requirements to customize the existing integration content to meet the business needs. In those cases we cannot directly customize the objects in SAP HCI Web-UI,we use Eclipse UI [Developer workbench] to customize the integration content.
SAP HANA Cloud Integration web tool provides you a web based interface for accessing and managing integrationsc onfigured in HCI. You can access and use the prepackaged integration content from the catalogue or import them to the workspace from the system you are accessing HCI. You can use the artifacts available in integration packages to achieve the integration scenario. Optionally, you can also import integration package from your local folder and use them.
Integration flow, one of the artifacts in integration packages, are used to achieve the integration scenarios along with other artifacts like value mappings, data flows, files and URLs. You can use the integration flows available in packages by configuring and deploying them. You can also edit the integration flows by adding or removing elements, before you configure and deploy them.
To customize the integration content objects we should download the integration content locally and import it into Eclipse workspace.
2) Click on Catalog
3) Select the required package from the available on your tenant by using Discover option.
4) In this example I have choose the package “eDocument: Electronic invoicing for Chile”
5) Click on the package it will gives the brief description of the package as below
It will show the list of available artifacts under this package.
6) Click on the button under Actions to download the artifact to your local system.
7) Zip file will be created in our local system.
8) Extract the Zip file.
HCI Configuration to Import the artifacts into Eclipse
Open integration designer perspective
1) Go to Menu –> File –> import
2) Select the option general –> Existing projects into workspace –> Next
Browse for the directory where you extracted the zip files.
Now the artifacts imported into eclipse workspace succesfully.