Fix: BC Sets not visible in Fine-Tuning
Have you ever experienced the issue with BC sets that are not shown up correctly in fine tuning?
The BC view is showing the separator lines, but the BC View is not there?
This is most likely due to an inconsistency between the bac element and the BCO.
Please try the following activation sequence to fix the issue:
- Open and then activate the .bco file
- Open and then activate the .bcc file
- Repeat for all .bac and .bcc files missing in fine tuning
- Open the .bac file, hit next, next, next, finish.
- Activate the .bac file
- Deploy Business Configuration on solution level.
In step 4, check if the bco is assigned to a scoped business options. Even if you know it is, you need to open and save the .bac as it will do some consistency checks when it gets opened.
This should help you to bring the BC configuration back to life.
Thanks for sharing Stefan 🙂