Top 5 reasons to attend the Best Practices for Consumer Products Conference
On October 5-7, 2015, the inaugural Best Practices for Consumer Products Conference will take place at the Sheraton in Atlanta, GA. This event is a collaboration between SAP, ASUG and produced by The Eventful Group. Click Here for more information on the event including the event brochure and registration link.
Why should you attend? Here are five reasons:
- Best Practices for Consumer Products will unite hundreds of industry professionals – senior leadership, decision-makers, business process owners, analysts, super users, support teams and solution providers – in one location for an experiential event built around learning, innovation and peer collaboration.
- Best Practices for Consumer Products is an interactive experience rather than a sit-and-listen conference. Specifically designed for you to embrace innovative solutions, fresh ideas and best in class strategies to improve your organization’s overall business performance.
- The speaker lineup represents the best and brightest, featuring a diverse mix from numerous consumer products companies. They were carefully chosen by the Conference Advisory Committee and selected for their proven best practices responding to the greatest challenges faced in 2015. The following are just a small sample:
- Brian Bandey, international expert on consumer data privacy, Oxford scholar, and recognized author
- Tony Bender, CIO, Energizer Holdings, Inc.
- Mark Vollrath, worldwide director of Supply Chain Strategy & Systems, Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Sandy Raman, vice president, Strategic Modernization Initiative, Estee Lauder Companies
- Jody Billiard, vice president, operations finance & chief accounting officer, Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
- Carl Hernas, divisional vice president, Procurement, Coach, Inc.
- The conference features speaking sessions, theater presentations and demo kiosks on many of the solutions SAP markets to Consumer Products companies such as Big Data, S/4HANA, Internet of Things, Trade Management, Supply Chain, Omni-channel, Retail Execution, Procurement, HR and numerous other areas pertinent to your business.
- For a Consumer Products executive, at no other time during the year will you be able to network with SAP senior management, over 15 strategic SAP partners and hear over 30 SAP customers talk about the successes they have achieved implementing various SAP solutions in one venue.